Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Introducing.... ME, MYSELF, and I

Hello! Hi! Hola!
I've been thinking about the beginnings of a blog for quite along time now.
Do I really have anything worth reading??? Would anyone care about what I have to say??? Am I boring? crazy? silly? Well, I finally decided to jump in - just as everyone ELSE in the world....

Here we are:


First and formost, we are Christians. My husband is Teacher, his students are 5th graders. LinkBOY is a baseball and bass guitar playing 5th grader. GIRL is a princess all around hoping to begin ice skating lessons as well as 1st grade. We recently moved back to my childhood city to be near my awesome family.

I just began a daycare.... well, I kind of inherited it from GRANDMA. I love coffee, the OFFICE, and finding GREAT bargains :) I look forward to getting to know all of you!

No comments: