Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

ummm.... PEPPERS?

What do you do with this many HOT peppers?

We were graciously given an entire plant by a co-worker of Jimmy's.
I had NO idea what I was going to do with them.
I figured I'd just dry them all and put one or two in every time I made chili.
At that rate, this would lst me about 30 years!
Then, I came across this recipe.

We go through TONS of hot sauce.
For some reason, my family loves it.
The kids put Franks on everything.j
Jimmy uses a different one from Fronterra.

Definitely couldn't hurt to try!
I added about 8 big cloves of garlic to a quart container.



Then I added 5 teaspoons of Real Salt.
Next, came the trimmed peppers.
Green tops are OK.


Give it a lid and a shake, and it sits for 2 weeks.

Here it is after 2 weeks.
Make sure you open it S-L-O-W-L-Y and in the sink.
It WILL spray.


Whirl it up in the blender, and use!

VERY SPICY!!!!

No comments: