Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Packing up AGAIN....


So, we are once again packing up to go camping for the night.
It's a LOT of work for just one night, and I'd MUCH rather stay home in my cozy bed and start working on that LONG list of things to do before school starts.
BUT, the kids are SO excited.
We'll be back tomorrow afternoon. 
Thought I'd leave you with some of the pictures from last week's excursion.



Here is BOY helping me put the tent up :)   He'll be an expert in 30 years when he has his own kids.

Here's GIRL playing on the playground at the campground.  (YES, we are in a campground - none of us would ACTUALLY brave the wilderness!)  Not a care in the world.

Building a fire is a FAMILY event.  Those inchlong sticks allover the ground REALLY helped cook their smores!

Even RILEY got to share in the hot dog roast.

See you tomorrow after freezing my butt off camping, grilling, and hiking. 

No comments: